A few posts ago, I promised pictures of feeding the 'neighborhood' ducks. Well, the pictures are in. We took a walk to feed them tonight and I snapped a few shots. I'll let the pictures do most the talking.
Scott taking Tayden down to the hot spot. You can see the ducks coming up the course. They live, for lack of a better word, at a pond on the golf course.

Now they are really coming.

This mallard was particularly fond of Tayden...and the bread!

And I think the feeling was mutual. Can you see Tayden bending down by the stroller saying "HI" to all his ducks.

And the pigeons too.

And of course, Beckett is chilling in his stroller...again. The problem with having a 20 lb baby is well, he is 20 lbs. He is hard to lug around all day. Thank heavens for strollers and a happy boy who loves them.

The darn ducks would get a little too close for comfort, so Scott taught Tayden how to keep them back. He would say, "Back ducks back", which is a mouthful for a 2 year old! haha

Again with his friend. We might have to name that one. (If we can pick him out of the crowd!) Tayden was telling the duck, "Come'on duck!".

At the end of the day we had one happy little boy!

1 comment:
Absolutely one of the cutest things ever! Look at that Vegas landscape...can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment