This morning we headed to Pump It Up with some friends from the ward.
Its a warehouse full of bouncy houses on steroids. Perfect for Tayden.
A few of the fun houses: The slide was definitely my boys favorite.



Tayden had a blast with his new friends. Sadly to say, this is the only picture I got of Tayden going down the gigantic slide. Funny story though. See how his feet caught under the edge? It sent him spinning the rest of the way down. He laughed and laughed. Every time after that he would get as close to the edge as possible. Dare devil!

He also enjoyed the blow up basketball court. Shocker, right?


All in all I would call the day a huge success.

I think Tayden would agree.
2 comments:
i wanna move to vegas and hang out with you guys :)
So much fun! Good job on the reading too!
Post a Comment