This little monster is 5 months old! I totally planning on doing a photo shoot for him, but things have been crazy busy, so you'll have to settle for a picture from the phone for now. He went to the doctor today, a little behind schedule (that's what happens when you move), but we made it. He weighs in 19.9 lbs and is 26 inches long. As the Doc said, he is GINORMOUS!
At 5 Months our Beckett Boy is:
-Sleeping like a champ. He cries himself to sleep and wakes up around 4:00 am to eat, then back to bed until 8:00ish.
-Loves his brother. Nobody can make him laugh as hard as Tayden.
-Is starting to roll over.
-Is constantly smiling.
-Has started to whine when I leave the room.
-Can spin in a complete circle when laying on his belly.
-Sits up rather well.
-Has started rice cereal.
-Enjoys the water! He loves it.
-Has almost out grown is bumbo and carseat.
-Not the greatest traveler.
-Has red hair!
This chubby little baby makes our family so happy. I can't imagine a day without him. I am so glad the Lord blessed us with this sweet spirit. I thank him everyday for my boys.
Also, we just had our first visitors! Sharlee (Scotts little sister) and her husband Jeff came and stayed for a few days! It was a blast. I will put pictures up soon, but probably not until after my mommy leaves. Yup, my mom is on her way! Can't wait to see her! Its been a fantastic week!
HOORAY!
2 comments:
he is so cute! i think he looks a lot like tayden in that picture. or maybe he does all the time? :) anyway, I'm sure you're told how big he is all the time, but just to add fuel: Carly was exactly 19.9 lbs . . . at her 12 month checkup. heehee.
Yay for the red hair!!!!
Post a Comment