Friday, June 10, 2011

Hot Wheel Hill



This morning Tayden was in need of some major fun. I had been on the phone for what seemed like hours trying to figure out the boys medical records, new banking, insurance, blah blah blah. Anywho, the boys were being a little neglected. So when I was finished I asked Tayden what he would like to do. This is what we came up with:

Hot wheel hill: And it was awesome! Despite how exhausting our stairs are, especially when toting around Beckett, they sure are fun!


Beckett enjoyed the show too! Isn't he getting so big? I finally was able to set up a dr. appointment for him so we will have official stats next week. Can't wait to see how this guy measures up!



Things in Vegas are going well. We are getting into a routine, Scott has started work and we are settling into life. I am starting to feel like our house is our home and I dare say I'm happy. I love the activities that the city offers, but I love that we can come home to our quiet family friendly neighborhood. The weather has been wonderful so far, ask me again in August, I'm sure my opinion will differ. As we speak I am sitting outside blogging, Tayden is playing in the backyard with Tanner, and Scott is doing yard work. (Don't worry, Beckett is bed...I don't neglect my children that bad!) It's awesome. It's peaceful. Church has been great also. Tayden stayed in nursery last Sunday while Scott and I attended class. That in itself is a miracle. I'm even getting used to the constant air traffic. Again, another miracle. But all in all, I really like.

I think I might even consider it home...
For now.

4 comments:

Collin, Traci, Cam, and Alyssa said...

We have planes flying over our house here in Boise about every hour. Cam loves it but it's so foreign to me. I had no idea the sky was so busy! Glad you guys are adjusting, your little guys are cute. I can't believe how old Beckett's looking, wasn't he born like yesterday?

Amanda said...

I got sooo used to the airplanes flying over our apt. in charlotte that, it was weird to not have that lulling noise to fall asleep to when we moved back.
Im glad things are going good! I cant believe Beckett is sitting up! Holy cow, how time flies!!!

Lisa said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I cannot believe Beckett is sitting up!!! Garrett isn't even close! We miss you guys but it looks like life is good to you out there! :)

Echo said...

Oh look how much fun the kids will have when we come to visit! Vegas sounds like it's starting to fit. See how much the Lord blessed you. Bravo for being patient and earning extra blessing points!