Last week we had our very first visitors. Scotts little sister Sharlee and her husband Jeff came to see us for a few days. It was a blast. Although, we didn't do much (I still need to learn the attractions around town), we still had fun. We spent some time at Hoover Dam, which I am not a huge fan of. It was cool and neat and everything...but I am terrified of my kids falling. Off of anything really- balcony's, ladders, half-walls, anything taller than 8ft. So Hoover Dam was a bit of challenge for me. I did get some good pictures though.

Crazy how much the water has receded in the past 70 years. The water was the prettiest blue.

Just my handsome husband.

Jeff and Sharlee. The bridge in the background is the new interstate bridge. Its HUGE.

Not sure what these guys were, but they were cool.

Looking up at the strange guys.

My family under a worker. Notice the sweet new double stroller? Love at first sight.
We also played plenty of frisbee golf, which Scott and I now love, and enjoyed dinner and frozen yogurt. It was so wonderful having them here, even if we bummed around most the time. Tayden was in heaven and loved the extra attention. And that's putting it lightly. He begged them to play all day long, sat with them whenever we watched TV, ate all their fruit snacks, and followed them all around the house. He was heartbroken when they left. But can't wait to go to their house when we head back to the 208 in 3 weeks.
Thanks for being the first visitors guys. It was so great having you!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. Looks like you had a good time! (do you have trouble posting comments on the mobile version of my blog? I had to go to the web version to get my keypad to stay on. You?)
Post a Comment