Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ABC's of Gratitude

My Alphabetical Gratitude List

A: Airplanes. Air Conditioning.
B: My Boys. Book of Mormon. Bed. Betulas.
C: Cars. Chocolate. Cell Phones. Callings.
D: Dogs. DVR. Dads.
E: Eternity.
F: Family. Friendship. Fun. Feet.
G: God. Grace. Grandparents. Garage. Glee.
H: House. Home. Heros. Hot Water. Health. Husbands.
I: In-laws. Idaho.
J: Jesus Christ.
K: Kids. Kisses. Knowledge.
L: Love. Lessons. Laughing. Lists.
M: Maiden Name. Music. Missions. Money. Moms.
N: Naptime. Nevada. Nourishment. Nachos.
O: Ocean. Organizing.
P: Patience. Parenthood. Peanut Butter. Pictures. Paychecks.
Q: Quiet.
R: Rest. Relaxation. Reunions. Routine. Reading.
S: Success. Strollers. Shorts. Sleep.
T: Time. Tweezers. Testimony.
U: Unity.
V: Victory. Vacation.
W: Walks. Words with Friends. Water.
X: eXercise. eXamples.
Y: You. Youth
Z: Zion.

Your turn!

3 comments:

Echo said...

You forgot a very improtant one under "E"! I loved it, super cute!

Melissa said...

Loved this list!

Lisa said...

I love it!! Thanks for the post idea!!!