Thursday, April 10, 2014

Water Table

it was finally warm enough to get out the water table the other day. It's been warm, but still a little too chilly to be playing in water. Yes, living in LV has made me that mom, no water until it's at least 85*. And that's still pushing it. Haha. it's actually my kids fault. If they get wet when it's under 80* then they get cold and want to come in. We spent more time getting ready for the water than actually playing in it. It's kind of like getting ready to play in the snow, just opposite. Anyway, it was finally warm enough and the kids had a ball. 


Cache doesn't like to be barefoot in the grass...yet... And kept bring me his shoes. I finally tracked down the boys old water shoes and they were a huge hit. He really wanted to stay naked, but I didn't want him to get burned so we put on last years swim suit. 


It was a bit small, but still the cutest thing you have ever seen. 


This picture doesn't do it justice. His belly was hanging out a good three inches and he could barely walk in his too tight trunks. 

I'm not ready for it to get crazy hot yet, but we'll take the mid 80's. I'm so grateful for our own backyard to play in, no matter how small it is. Happy spring, everyone. 





No comments: