Easter was great this year. The older I get, the more importance I see in special holidays like today. The reality of the resurrection is powerful and I am extremely grateful for it. As we focused on the resurrection during FHE last week and I has the chance to help explain what happened so many years ago, my heart was touched seeing the faith of my young sons. Although Tayden does not want to be resurrected himself (it scares him a little), he knows that Jesus Christ rose on the third day. My sons love their Savior. I hope I can help cultivate that love as they grow older.
I got the boys matching shirts for church. They looked so handsome and I wanted to get a quick picture. We actually just talked about scheduling family pictures this morning and the following photos are why we will be waiting.
I love my family. I am grateful that we have the ability to live again with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment