Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Surprise package

I've been in the market for a blender for a couple weeks. I have a submersion blender that I have used daily for a year or so and figured it was time to upgrade. The one I really wanted was too much money to justify for a first time blender, so I settled for a kitchen aide. It was nice and did a fairly good job, but still not exactly what I wanted. 


I was getting the hang of it, learning its ins and outs, was pretty happy with the results and tried to push the other blender out of my mind. 

Today, the doorbell rang and I got a little package on my doorstep. It was from my super great husband. He surprised me with my dream blender as an early Mother's Day gift. It's amazing and I love it. But more than that I appreciate Scott. He saw my want and fulfilled it because he could. He wanted to me to be happy and knew I wouldn't treat myself, so he did it for it me. I just love him so much. 


I can't wait to whip up some awesomeness in this baby. It makes smoothies, ice cream, soups, snow, hummus, spreads, batter, dressings, juice and even bread dough. I am ecstatic! Thanks Scott. I appreciate you more than you know. 


No comments: