I have some random pictures on my phone that haven't found their way into a blog post, but are still so fun to share.
So here they are, being dumped into one.
Our Thanksgiving thankful turkeys. Should have checked the picture first, its a little blurry.
Close up of my Christmas Tree.
Baby stretches. My favorite.
Self portrait.
Tayden drew this heart and placed it over his own and said, "Look Mom! Now you can see my heart!"
Even the oldest needs cuddles.
Beckett picks out his own clothes and walks up the big kid toys. Thinks he's growing up or something.
Growing my hair out. My high pony is getting so long!
Tayden caught a dead earwig and put it in jar. He thought it was awesome. Boys are so gross.
Getting a good picture of a Christmas tree it so hard.
Not sure about the weird line down the middle of the picture, but would you take a look at that dimple?! Yum, I could eat him up.
3 comments:
Your tree is beautiful! And your boys are so cute and getting big! Hope to see you at Christmas!
I am super jealous of your hair! Im pregnant & its STILL not growing. Boo. And Linds stole my next sentence... I too hope to see your cute fam at Christmas!!!
Totally want to hold your baby!! I too love love baby stretches.
Post a Comment