Thursday, November 8, 2012

Painting Spiderman

Preschool was canceled today due to some sick kids. That teamed with the yucky weather and the fact that my children are waking up with the sun, which is now an hour earlier than usual--I was not looking forward to today. I was feeling a little trunky and really dragging my mom feet. I shrugged it off and decided to change my attitude. We were going to have a fun day at home. 

I asked Tayden what he wanted to do. He settled on painting. 
My brother and his wife sent the kids a goodie package a few ago and inside were some spiderman masks that Tayden was been wanting to paint.
So, painting it was.





The older boys sure had fun and sweet baby Cache just hung out in his swing. 



He sure is chunking up quick.



The end product made for hours of fun today.
At least until Dad surprised us and came home 6 hours early!
Today actually turned out to be an okay day.

1 comment:

Echo said...

I'm so glad you had a good day. You're such a good mom. When Coda was younger,I had the hardest time watching him with his projects. I really just wanted to grab the paint brush out of his hand and do it for him,but I've learned I made a mistake. Now,we just let them do it how they want and how they will be happy. Looks like Tayden and Beckett are HAPPY! Love those sweet boys for me! Love you!