Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Wonderful Birthday!

My birthday crept up on me this year. With Tayden to take care of, it never occurred to me that my special day was coming up. However, it turned out to be a wonderful birthday. Here is what happened:

My mom treated me to a pedicure. Something I could easily become addicted too! ... I LOVED it!

My I went out with my amazing friends (who NEVER forget my birthday) to lunch at Red Lobster. It was so much fun. Thanks Linds and Amanda!


My sweet husband got me tickets to David Cook (my boyfriend)! I am going with some girls from my ward and he is going to watch Tayden. By far the best part of my birthday!

This is the jacket my in-laws got me! So cute! I love it. They keep me hip and up to date!

I also got an awesome card from my family in Texas, (I love to get mail, thanks guys!) and ton of birthday wishes from an array of people! It was the best birthday I have had in years! Thanks to everyone for making it great!!!

3 comments:

Echo said...

Toes look great! (jealous.) Happy Birthday!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

so glad you had a great birthday! lunch was so much fun! jealous about david cook... that will be a fun night out for you. See you tomorrow!!

Amanda said...

Aw Im glad you had a good birthday! That is a super cute jacket! see you in an hour:)