Friday, August 7, 2009

Grocery Deals

First of all, according to my husband, I need to be much more prompt in posting my couponing pictures. (Sorry Tracy!) And second of all, I need to thank my super awesome sister in law, Sharlee, for helping with this excursion. It was definitely one of the more frustrating trips and there is no way I could have done it with Tayden without her. With that said... here is this weeks trip.

4 Boxes General Mills Cereals
2 Boxes Premium Betty Crocker Brownies
4 Digiorno Pizzas For One
3 Wishbone Salad Dressings
1 Pillsbury Simply Cookie Dough
2 Best Food Mayos
3 Stouffer Frozen Entrees
2 4-Pack Yo plait Yogurt
1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Country Crock Butter
2 Chips A-Hoy
1 Family Size Wheat Thins
1 Ritz Crackerfuls

For a grand total of...$15.13(rebate included)! There is a really awesome Kraft Special going on right now. Spend $25, get a $20 mail in rebate and a $5 off coupon. So basically free. If you want more info let me know and I will email you the link.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stac, I would like the link that you are using. Any of links that you use for coupons would be great. My email is cag2merrill@yahoo.com

Tracy said...

Yes-I check all couponers blogs regularly! I like to get ideas to see what others are doing and make sure I haven't missed something in my shopping!

Zoey said...

You are doing right. I went today, but the past 3 trips have been super downers. I have been trying to get rainchecks if they don't have the items that I need. I'm glad that you are still enjoying it!