A little challenge from my sister in law to right my own happy list. So here goes, things that make me happy- despite the craziness of everyday life.
1- A sleeping baby boy. Nothing is sweeter than looking at my little angel taking a nap.
2- Getting to shower! Being a stay at home mom can be pretty hectic, but a shower...ahhh. It washes away the stresses of life.
3-Seeing my husband pull into the driveway. I don't know why, but that is my favorite part of the day. Watching him pull up to our house.
4-Girl time. Getting together with friends to do absolutely nothing but chat and spend time with each other.
5-A good book. Taking a break from my life and peaking into someone elses. It allows my brain to get a much needed work out.
6- Sitting in the shade enjoying the fresh air. I can just close my eyes and thank the Lord for everything he has given me.
7- The prospect of hope in the future. Scott got into school and I know our future will be much brighter after he graduates.
8-A couple of ice cream dibs in the afternoon. My new addiction.
9-Training my dog. Silly, I know, but there is something about our training class and working with him that is so therapeutic.
10-Trips to the store with Scott. It gives us a chance to hold hands and enjoy each other. They are the best dates.
Thanks for the reminder Echo, (and Zoey.) I too pass the challenge. Look at your life and remember the things that make you happy. Can't wait to see your list!
2 comments:
Love it! Really!
Yay! Thanks for taking the challenge. I love all 10!
Post a Comment