Sunday, August 30, 2009

HELP!

...
I need help! I would love to make my blog three columns, but am having a heck of a time trying to figure it out. Anyone know how? All input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey stac...so to get a three column template go to thecutestblogontheblock.com and click on free blogging secrets under ITS ALL FREE. just scroll down until you find "how to get a 3 column template" and she has the directions posted right there. Hope that helps!

Dani said...

Glad Amanda could help ya, because I had nothing :) ....but I was wondering if this coupon-ing business is an Idaho only deal...or if it can happen anywhere?! And if it can, if you wouldn't mind sharing the 'need-to-know' tips?

I hate to ask, because I'm sure you're super busy....but if you happen to have a spare sec, my email is dani.kidd@hotmail.com (if that's easiest!) I decided to quick being jealous of all your killer purchases and finally make the jump and try it...I'm just afraid I'll get addicted, but that's ok-right?!?

:) Thanks Stac!

Stacey said...

Thanks Amanda!!! You are the best!

Echo said...

I found this off of a friend's blog. Maybe it will give you some ideas. http://foreverfoldinglaundry.blogspot.com/2009/06/big-picture.html Love you!