However, this year topped the charts. We spent the weekend up at Snackards (official name of our property is Aston) AKA Snackies. The men got lots of work done between and during sessions, the boys played non stop and I got to enjoy a nice weekend in the wilderness. This place is truly becoming my happy place. I love it so much.
I love this sequence of pictures. Look at Cache.
This is my heaven.
Conference was great and a testiment that the church is a living and breathing organization. More changes were made to accommodate the saints and prepare individual testimonies. The YW organization has dissolved the class titles and will no longer be known as beehives, Mia Maids and laurels. Each ward will be able to divvy up the girls as needed. This directly effects me because I’m the 2nd counselor in the YM presidency. The youth programs are also changes. I’m excited to be in the position at this time and see the changes first hand. I’m excited for my girls to work on their own testimonies and find the truthfulness for them selves. No longer are we agents to be acted upon.
It was a great weekend and I can’t wait to spend many many more conference weekends in God’s Country.
No comments:
Post a Comment