Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Impromptu Pumpkin Patch

October has been crazy. And I've wanted to get to the pumpkin patch time and time again, but we've been to busy with sports or the weather has been too cold. We found ourselves with a couple of free hours last night, so I took the boys to the pumpkin patch. I had submitted to the idea of just getting our pumpkins at Walmart this year, but when Tayden expressed interest in going to the field to pick them, I jumped at the chance. I feel like his years of this kind of stuff are fading and I want to take advantage of every minute I can.

It was expensive, but worth every minute watching the boys play and laugh together. The arguing and bickering has increased over the last year, so it was really great to watching them interact without any malice. It was two hours of straight fun!


























No comments: