My parents came up for the traditional shopping trip and then we made caramel apples afterwards. It was so fun and the boys loved making them as much as eating them. I feel so blessed to have parents that are invested in my boys.
We woke up early on caches birthday so we could do gifts before we started running everywhere for his brothers. He’s easy and only really wanted a binder for his Pokémon cards.
That evening Scott’s siblings came over for dinner and cake. We had fun catching up and the kids loved playing with their cousins. I can’t believe the only picture I took was of him blowing out his candles.
We’re so blessed to have Cache in our family! He is always talking, always thinking and always on the go. And if you ever need a spooky story, he’s your guy. He knows a plethora of random animal facts and loves to hang out with his big brothers above anyone else. Happy birthday, Cachee Boy! You are loved more than you know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment