Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Tayden

The other week we were driving home from Ashton and went over a major bump in the road. The kind that makes your stomach drop, but I love the way Tayden described it so much more. He said, “Wow! That made my spirit jump”. I laughed at his cute cleverness. 

He has such a fun attitude. He loves to make people laugh and will do pretty much anything to make that happen. Like a pie in the face for no particular reason. 



The boy also loves his dog. Like an immense of amount. I often find him curled up like this. 



Tayden is a great big brother. He’s learning the art of teasing and is pestering his brothers more and more, but at the end of the day he loves his brothers. Especially the baby. 



I love Tayden and thank Heavenly Father for him everyday. 


No comments: