I didn't get either one looking at the camera, but this red headed duo are the cutest.
It's hard to see, but Tayden was extremely excited about a play that had just happened. He wore his glove he whole night in hopes of catching a fly ball.
There isn't anyone cache loves more than his Gracie girl.
Justin and Echo. This is the last picture I got before my phone died, but my grandma, sister, mom and dad were there too. It was incredible having my whole family together.
Surprisingly enough, Ky stayed awake the whole game. I was expecting to head home after the first few innings, but he hung tight. He was pretty good as long as he had something to eat or some space to move. He got a little restless around 9:30, but Scott was able to sit with him in some empty seats away from everyone and calm him down.
We spent the next day recovering and hanging out. My dad took the big boys (Scott, Justin, Coda and Tayden) shooting, while everyone else hung out and relaxed. We finished the night with dinner at my place, ice cream and of course cards until the early morning. One thing I have come to love is playing cards with my family until everyone is delirious....or speaking Chinese. (Yes, I encouraged a round of straight Chinese. My brother was the only one to participate with me...we are just that cool. And funny!) We always end up laughing until we cry.
We had one more day of fun in Blackfoot before Justin and his family headed up to Dubois for a couple days. It was full of water balloons, tramp jumping and good food.
I used to say Justin married echo for me. But now, I can clearly see it was for me kids. She jumped on the tramp and played games with them for what seemed like hours. We love our Aunt Echo.
And of course, the evening wouldn't be complete without a ride on the lawn mower with grandma.
It was a fun few days and we can't wait until they come back next week for even more fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment