Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day trip

I had the awesome opportunity to see my friend Melissa and her kids. She was in Utah visiting her mom so the boys and I took day trip to see them. It was just what I needed. Melissa is a life long friend and though I don't see her often, when I do it's like no time has passed at all. 

The cute kids 


When Melissa and I met we had three and a half kids. I had Tayden and Beckett and she had Hannah and was pregnant with Paige. We have since added Cache, Kyle, Sam and Jonathan. 


We took advantage of the grandmas (my mom drove down with me) and had a mid day girls date to grab a drink. We sat and talked and talked and talked. It was so good. It felt like being home. She is my soul sister. 


Saying goodbye was hard, as it always is. But there's always a next time with Melissa and I'm so grateful for that. 



No comments: