This Fourth of July was great. Scott's little sister and her husband, blessed their baby Sunday. Then we headed down to Inkom for lunch and a sleepover at grandmas. We got up the next morning, had breakfast, attended the parade and played at the carnival. On the way home we stopped at my parents house for a quick BBQ. We had planned on hitting up the big firework show in idaho falls, but the kids were so bushed we just took them home and did a few small firworks in the driveway. It was a whirlwind weekend and so so fun.
I forgot my camera, so we took a few and enjoyed the rest of the day. My mother in law took pictures, and I thought I emailed them to me, but didn't. So, the few from my phone will have to do.
The kids are professional wavers.
Kyle was so tired, which worked out, because he was more than content to sit in his stroller.
Six people, looking in completely opposite directions. It's the best we got, so I'll take it.
We also did a few impromptu fireworks with our neighbors.
Sparklers without shoes....Beckett and Cache learned the hard way that it's not a good idea.
The fourth is one of my favorite holidays and this year was no different.
No comments:
Post a Comment