Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mennear Family Pictures

While my family was down, my good friend took our pictures. She usually does outdoor pictures, but since the day we had scheduled was the windiest day I have ever seen--she did them indoors at some model homes. This was her first indoor shot and it was fabulous. She did a great job. I love all of them! My only complaint is that she took SO MANY great pictures its hard to narrow it down. I did the best I could, but prepare for an over load! 



























Sure love this family of mine. 

2 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

What great pictures! Your boys are soo handsome!!

Sheena said...

These turned out SO awesome! I don't know what Chelsea was so stressed about cause I love them! I have to say I love Beckett's red hair with all the orange decorations. Your boys looks so stinking cute!