Since we've moved into the house I've had to tell myself multiple times that things will take time to do and not everything will be perfect at once. I have a mile long wish list full of projects to complete, walls to paint, curtains to sew and on and on.
But one thing we decided not to wait any longer on was the backyard. Its crazy how small of a dirt patch can bring so much dust and dirt into my house. And its small. Las Vegas yards can hardly be qualified as a yard at all. And since the builder cut 2 whole feet off the back, its really small. But, our kids don't know any different and they are just excited to have space outside and grass of their very own.
So that is exactly what their dad is doing. He has been working non stop on getting the sprinkler system installed so we can lay sod. He is the handiest of men and I love it. He's never laid a sprinkler system before, that I know of, yet he's out there like a professional. Things just make sense to Scott and I love watching him work it out.
Hard at work.
I wish you could see the mountains behind us. We really have a great view. For now.
Its long and skinny, but its our own.
And I couldn't be happier about it.

1 comment:
Our yard in Boise is that exact same shape. It works out pretty perfect for things like soccer games. Your home is beautiful, congrats!
Post a Comment