Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tid of Tayden and a Bit of Beckett

Nothing major to report today, just a few funny tidbits. 

First on the agenda. This morning Tayden came into my room and started sniffing. Then he ran to get some tissue and I heard him start to panic. I went in to see what was going on and he looked at me and said with a huge snot avalanche, "My nose threw up! I probably ate too many fruit snacks." Love starting the morning with a laugh.

Don't these two cute boys remind you of the old man off of UP? 



The other day Scott took the boys to Home Depot so I could have a few minutes to myself. He sent me this picture:


Tayden was showing off his new shades and Beckett was taking a little nap. Scott said he was sound asleep during this picture. Cracks me up.

And last bit for the day. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the park and to feed the ducks. As we were getting ready to leave the ducks an older lady jumped out of her car. I saw her put something on the ground. Long story short, she had a baby duck. It had followed her and her dog home and she was trying to get rid of it, but every time she put it down it ran after her. Tayden wanted to hold it so she let him. And then as soon as his little heart was attached to the duckling, she ran to her car and said, "Its all yours. Good luck!" Every time we put the darn duck down, it chased after us. Finally, Scott made a little wall by the pond so it couldn't get out to chase us. Hopefully it found its mama duck.


Again, with the sunglasses.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE the picture of Beckett sleeping!