I got a lovely little email from my husband today. It was full of pictures from our swimming adventure in Utah with the Packard family. I'm not sure why they are a little fuzzy, but enjoy them just the same!
I love this sequence of pictures. It went like this:
Mom and Grandma "One more picture Tayden and we'll go swimming!"
Tayden "Okay, anything to go swimming!"
Tayden "That was one picture. Get me in the pool!"
See the little girl in the background. It reminds me of a story:
We were all swimming minding my own business. I saw Dave, my father in law, rushing to the pool and pointing to the water. I looked over and saw a little girl under the water, struggling to get the surface. I got to her, pulled her out and took her to sit down on the steps in the pool. I talked to her for a minute and asked if she was okay. She was, but wanted her dad. We located him. I picked her up, stepped out of the pool and....slipped. Flat on my bum. In front of everyone. It was awesome. When we got to the dad, she burst in tears. I told him I probably hurt her more when I fell than anything. Haha. At least everyone was okay...even my ego.
Another awesome sequence of my dunking power. And for the record, I schooled Scott in basketball. I don't think he ever really believed me when I told him I can play. Well, except for last Christmas when I was 9 months pregs with Beckett. Beat him in mean game of Lightning.
(If any of the Mennear family has those pictures, could I get them?)
Fun trip. Fun trip, indeed!











.jpg)





2 comments:
Fun fun fun!! And of course I believe you can school Scott in basketball! Helloo does he know how many years we were champs?? ;)
Sometimes I wish blogs had a "like" button. I would push "like" on this post. oh, and a "love ya" button!
Post a Comment