Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New House

We scored a great deal on a new rental. Our landlord has been pretty awful and really hard to work with and so we have been anxious to get out of this house. Luckily, our friends have some friends who were looking to rent their home out due to a new job out of town. The timing worked out great for everyone. We are excited because the home is about 600 square feet bigger, the appliances actually work, we get an extra bedroom and we are we will be paying the same for rent. Plus, no more property rental agency. We get to work one on one with the landlords and that in itself is amazing. Some family has been asking for pictures. Here are a few.

The kitchen. This is the first time since Scott and I have been married that our fridge is full size. I can't tell you happy that makes me.

Looking from the kitchen into the living room. 

From the front room looking into the living room/kitchen. 

From the stairs.

The itty bitty backyard. I laughed with Scott that even though our homes keep getting bigger, our yards keep getting smaller. Its usable though and that is all that counts.

One of the bedrooms upstairs. All the rooms have ceiling fans. In Nevada, that is a dream come true.

Upstairs bath.

Master bedroom fan and ledge. I am excited about the ledge.

Upstairs going down. I'm excited to have a split stair case. Its a little less scary with my two crazy boys.

Dining area.

We are ready to move and even more ready to get unpacked.
This is huge blessing that has been given to us and we are so grateful for it.

8 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Looks beautiful! Glad this is a better place for you all. It has an extra room.... we're going to Disneyland in October... maybe we should stop by!! ;)

Melissa said...

It kind of makes me tear up to see Kristen's house all empty! Lets hurry up and fill your house so I don't have to be sad because they are moving!

Taryn said...

It looks so nice! We have been having the HARDEST time trying to find something to rent in Billings. Like we have already had 3 places fall through. We have been having to work with property management companies and they are not fun to deal with! Glad you guys found something great!!!

WeBeR FaM said...

That looks awesome! Sounds like you are getting a sweet deal and some great upgrades! That is exciting!

The Fuhrmann's said...

Extra room so we can come see you guys. It is tempting since I have never been. Then I can meet you and the boys.

The Collier 4 said...

That home is so beautiful. The back yard though tiny seems very cozy. You will have to show us pics of it all decorated. Congrats you guys!!

Sheena said...

It looks so cute!

Echo said...

I am so excited for you to have all that extra space! (Also, happy to see I'm not the only one that paints in browns and pale pistachio!)