Friday, September 9, 2011

Near Starvation Mode

This morning, I got a text from my mother in law that said, "We are in near starvation mode...please post more pictures or email us some!!!"

So, like a good daughter in law-I'm posting some pictures.

Here is our day in photos.

We washed dishes early this morning. Let me tell you a little bit about my son. He hates to be dirty, have his clothes wet, or anything of that sort. So a lot of the things Tayden does-he does his underwear. Then, after we are done doing whatever we were doing, getting clothes back on him can be quite the hassle. He loves to be naked, so I guess we should just be grateful he has his unders on! I promise though, he does wear clothes...just not a lot at home!

Then we took some pictures.


And played with baby brother.

We took turns playing with the woody ball.

And even got to take it outside today since it was only 90* at 11:00!

Tayden jumped on the four wheeler for a bit.

While Beckett watched from the house. He is desperately trying to climb on everything. See his little leg pulled up? He stands like that, grunting out of frustration, most the day.

Then, we tried to go out for Pizza. But all the Pizza Huts are take out in Las Vegas, so we settled for Canes Chicken.

See, I do dress my kids.


And they look so handsome when I do!
Even if they aren't happy about sitting still.

PS-Finally think I found a solution to my fuzzy pictures. I'll need to do some adjustments on blogger. Click on the individual picture for a clear photo. Ah, this has possibly been the most annoying problem ever!

No comments: