Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Wreath Makeover

 I love wreaths! I especially love fall wreaths. However, this year I felt my normal fall wreath wasn't Vegas appropriate. Its full of pretty yellow and orange leaves. Its looks out of place here in LV where we are surrounded mostly by palm trees. So I did a little wreath makeover.

First, I stripped my old wreath of its beautiful leaves.


Then, I added grabbed some scrap fabric. Once again, stolen from my mother.


I cut the fabric into strips and wove in through the twigs.


 Added the ribbon to hang it with, attached the same sign from last year and Viola! A Vegas themed fall wreath. Its not as FALLish as I prefer, but its a fun free project...so no complains here!

This is kind of a crumby picture. :(  Much  cuter in person.
Another fun thing about fall? My mom has harvest break. Which mean, drum roll please, she and my dad will be here in TWO days! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable!!! You are so crafty.

Echo said...

Impressive!

Dani said...

So Dang Cute!! I wanna re-do my wreath now!! :)