You know the game two truths and a lie? Here's my blogger version:
1. Beckett has 7 teeth.
2. I love grocery shopping.
3. My parents are coming back for round two next week.
1. There's my lie. Beckett only has 2 1/2 teeth. The half is the top right tooth that just broke through two days ago. And I couldn't be happier. He is not a great teether, so its been a rough few days. He didn't want anyone but me and was super whiny. Not his personality at all, but it looks like things are looking up.
2. Wahoo. I LOVE grocery shopping. I go on Thursdays after I put Beckett to bed. Scott puts Tayden down and I get to go enjoy a little shopping trip by myself. I'm the crazy coupon lady with the ads and calculator figuring out what item is cheaper per ounce. I love feeding my family good meals and staying within my weekly budget. Anyway, call me crazy, but its Thursday and I can't wait to go shopping!
3. My parents were here for 3 days and will be coming back on Sunday for 2 more days. They spent some time with us and then flew out of Vegas to Texas to see my brother and his family. They fly back into Vegas late Sunday night and get to stay here for until Wednesday morning. Its been so great having them here. Minus the fact that B was a little less than happy most the time. But Tayden has been more than thrilled to have them here. I'm super excited for them to come back and we can have a few more days of fun.
Then, after they leave, I will write a real post.
Maybe. Okay, fine. I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment