Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tiny Tantrum

Tayden is very strong willed. He never forgets about anything and tends to have a bit of meltdown when things don't go just his way. He is a stubborn little guy with enough independence for an army. He is probably a little too smart for his own good, well probably too smart for my own good. And on top of that, he has quite a mischievous side to him. Oh, I love these traits about him!

The other morning I was on the computer, Taydens favorite thing in the world! Apparently I forgot to ask him if it was okay to put it away. As soon as I shut it the tantrum began.

He is trying to open it again. Before I could get the camera, he was literally laying on it in major distress.

Not a happy camper. A good mom would probably be consoling their child, but me...I was too busy taking pictures and laughing at the poor kid. It was just too funny!

After he noticed me laughing and taking pictures, he decided he would survive after all. I love this classic Tayden face.

Even when Tayden is having a tantrum, I still can't get enough of him!

4 comments:

Echo said...

I LOVE IT! Oh, I miss baby tantrums, they are so sweet. Now as for the two year old tantrums...not so sweet. I can't believe he is going to be one!! I just can't wait to love him when you guys get here. Love you! (oh, and I did spend all day blogging, I thought my kids could use a good neglect!)

Amanda said...

he is too cute!

The Armstrong Family said...

Oh he is getting too big but just gets cuter every time I see him. I hope everything is going good with you and your family it seems like I haven't talked to you in years. Take Care.

Camie and Beau said...

K! So cute!That is too funny! He is a doll! Makes me excitied to see our little guy!