Monday, January 4, 2010

Hunting, lights and mashed potatoes

*A quick side note: I was talking to my sister in law about printing out my blog. Well, I found an awesome website that allows me to edit my blog, add stories, and publish my blog into a book. I am super excited. Its our family history in the making. I am doing it in year increments, so this year there are going to be a lot more post and probably a lot more pictures. Some of which I am sure nobody will really care about. I am going to goof around with different formats to see what can be edited easier. If anyone has any suggestions for this type of thing, please let me know. Thanks!

...

THREE QUICK UPDATES:

#1-This morning my husband went goose hunting with our neighbor. He went last week, but didn't have any luck. Today, was a different story.

Good job Scott!

#2- Scott decided to take down the Christmas lights today. Tayden and I had been inside all day and I figured we could use some fresh air, so we went out and watched Daddy take down the lights. After about 20 minutes of bundling him up we ventured outside. Tayden LOVED it. It took him awhile to get the hang of moving in all those extra layers. By the way, did I mention he is walking? I know, I can't believe it either. He was been walking between furniture for quite awhile now, but now he is full blown walking. Anyway, we played outside for about 45 minutes and little Tayden was not ready to come in.




#3- It was Taydens lucky day. Not only did he get to play outside, but he got mashed potatoes for dinner. The pictures do not do him justice:


Needless to say, a bath followed soon after.

What a fun day at the Packard house!!




4 comments:

Scott said...

Thanks Love for letting me go hunting today! You're the BEST!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!.....

sam and kyrsten said...

such a cute little boy! that last picture is adorable! a good friend of mine prints her blog into a book too. she uses something called blurb. she says its really easy! and one of the cheaper sites she has seen! i plan on doing the same thing! good luck!

Unknown said...

He is adorable! I want to know the website you are using

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

I cant believe he is full blown walking! He learned quick! Those mashed potatoes pics. are too cute!!