I can't believe my baby is one! I know that's cliche, but I truly can not believe he is year old. The past year has been such a crazy blessing. Tayden is the light of our lives and brings us more joy than we could ever imagine. Its been hard, but it has been more rewarding that I could have ever thought. I look at Tayden every day in awe and thank my Heavenly Father for him.
So in honor of our little man, we threw him a birthday party. Our families came over, we opened gifts and had some cupcakes. Beware: There is a bit of a picture overload and they are actually in reverse order (I didn't want to reformat all the pics), but maybe you will enjoy them as much as I do!
So in honor of our little man, we threw him a birthday party. Our families came over, we opened gifts and had some cupcakes. Beware: There is a bit of a picture overload and they are actually in reverse order (I didn't want to reformat all the pics), but maybe you will enjoy them as much as I do!
Tayden is such a great little boy. He has more personality that he knows what to do with and can make anybody smile. At one year Tayden:
- Walks proficiently and is working on running.
- Gives the best kisses in the world. If you like a little licking action...
- Loves to eat.
- Is an independent booger.
- Flirts with the old ladies in church.
- Plays with Tanner all day.
- Stomps his feet when he gets excited.
- Is completely content to carry around a pot lid.
- Loves to 'clean'. If you give him a rag, he wipes down anything and everything.
- Also loves to sweep.
- And thinks pushing the vacuum is fun too.
- Thinks thing through.
- Analyzes situations and crowds before getting off mommy's lap.
- Loves music and dances whenever he hears it.
- Has favorite toys and knows where they are in his room.
- Throws things at you if he can't figure it out. IE-Opening a water bottle.
- Makes me laugh everyday!
- Says "wow" and 'ma-ma-ma-ma"...(I take it as mama)
Happy Birthday Tayden. We love you!!!
5 comments:
Thanks for the birthday message and happy birthday to Tayden too! You picked a really good day to have a baby :)
Happy Birthday!! Your cupcakes turned out super cute! Very fancy. Looks like he had fun eating his cake too. See you in a little bit...
Happy birthday tayden! holy cow, I can't believe he is one either! I remember looking at his 3D ultrasound pictures and thinking how fun it was that you were having a baby!
and your cupcake tower did turn out very cute!
Wow, I can't believe it either! Oh I miss you guys so much. You look great and is that your hubby? He looks like a moutain man! haha we are so excited to see you guys that so much for finding the time and money to get down here. We are counting down the days! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY! Love you all.
aww happy birthday tayden! I love the pic where hes looking at gpa packard! very cute
Post a Comment