Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Losing the battle...

And LOVING every minute of it!

I am constantly picking up after Tayden. I clean up one thing just to turn around and clean up another mess by my little explorer man. My house seems to be in constant mayhem, and surprisingly enough, considering the neat freak I am, don't mind at all. In fact, I love it. It shows me I have a healthy, smart, independent and adventurous little almost one year old boy. I wanted to be a mom longer than I can remember and seeing his little mess is a sweet reminder my dream has come true.

I can't believe how big he is getting!


(Don't mind the hat hair...it was cold outside today.)

We love you Taydenator!

3 comments:

Brad and Laura Williams said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. A lot of work but totally worth it.

Amanda said...

good thing you are loving it cuz in a year from now he will still be exploring! He does look like a lil boy not a baby! so sad when they grow up but, so fun:)

Jamie said...

I clean up during naps (unless my to do list is really long) and after bedtime. That is how I keep my sanity! It is so fun, and yes, the messes keep on coming!