ha ha. We finally got a binder for our dvd's and threw away all the cases when our little guy learned to open the cases and pull the dvd's out! I know it gets pretty old cleaning up dvd's 20 times a day. Aren't little boys fun..they're into EVERYTHING!
This is too funny and it's only the beginning.. Kaden is 2 1/2 and STILL pulls the DVD's and books off the shelves! Ahh.. I just let him do it, it takes 2 minutes to clean it up and he has fun!!
Since our babies are only a day apart in age I completely feel your pain! :) You are so proud of them for discovering the world around them but still secretly hope they wont discover certain things.
We finally got a big zippered case (which has now expanded to 2 cases) to keep our DVDs in... takes up much less room. I made up labels and stuck them on the slot for each movie. Our problem is that the kids would get them out to use in other rooms and then not return them. Now at least I know what to search for when I see the empty spot in the case.
5 comments:
ha ha. We finally got a binder for our dvd's and threw away all the cases when our little guy learned to open the cases and pull the dvd's out! I know it gets pretty old cleaning up dvd's 20 times a day. Aren't little boys fun..they're into EVERYTHING!
This is too funny and it's only the beginning.. Kaden is 2 1/2 and STILL pulls the DVD's and books off the shelves! Ahh.. I just let him do it, it takes 2 minutes to clean it up and he has fun!!
Since our babies are only a day apart in age I completely feel your pain! :) You are so proud of them for discovering the world around them but still secretly hope they wont discover certain things.
I am glad to know he takes after all of his cousins. I think I have heard stories about all of them doing this. He is still adorable!!
We finally got a big zippered case (which has now expanded to 2 cases) to keep our DVDs in... takes up much less room. I made up labels and stuck them on the slot for each movie. Our problem is that the kids would get them out to use in other rooms and then not return them. Now at least I know what to search for when I see the empty spot in the case.
Post a Comment