Thanks Justin for letting us use the lights. We miss you more than you know. Scott wanted me to tell you "This is only phase one...there will be more. I ran out of light clips." Hope we do you proud! Love ya!!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
A Dedication To My Brother
I have the best big brother in the WORLD!!! That has nothing to do with this dedication to him, just a fact I wanted to make everyone aware of. Before he decided to pack up his family and move to Texas, (sniff sniff) he always did an amazing job decorating his home for Christmas! Scott was always jealous of his lights. When they moved to Texas, Justin left behind a very important tote with Scott. One full of lights..lots and lots of lights. This morning Scott decided to try his luck with them:

Thanks Justin for letting us use the lights. We miss you more than you know. Scott wanted me to tell you "This is only phase one...there will be more. I ran out of light clips." Hope we do you proud! Love ya!!
Thanks Justin for letting us use the lights. We miss you more than you know. Scott wanted me to tell you "This is only phase one...there will be more. I ran out of light clips." Hope we do you proud! Love ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks good! Our lights are pretty basic. John and I hate taking the lights down so we just did enough to make hanna excited. You totally went above and beyond! way to go!!!
Looks great! get your use out of them this years because (cross our fingers) we will have some place to put them next year. I am excited to see phase 2!
The lights look great!!!
Post a Comment