This weekend was a busy one for the Packard household. Taydens 8th tooth broke through....finally. I made some amazing drapes and Scott hung a beautiful ceiling fan.
Scott did a great job on the fan. He spent most of the day in the attic installing braces for it, wiring it and doing some other really important stuff that I don't understand!
Our nice new fan over the bed. B-E-A-U-tiful!
Oh and before I forget... Scott is ready for duck hunting. He didn't get to go elk or deer hunting this year due to school and work. (And just a word on that...he is wonderful because of that. He LOVES hunting and put it on the back seat for other responsibilities. What an amazing person. I love him.)
I couldn't let him have all the fun. I had to put on the waders too. As you can see they still have the price tag on them, that is because he has yet to use them. I gave them to him for Christmas 2 years ago...but he has been too busy use them. This year he FINALLY gets to go. Yay for him.
I know you love my moves!
4 comments:
Wow! Your drapes are amazing! I love them! And I love your pics of you 2! What great fun.
Great job on the curtains! well done! and isn't it nice to have such a useful husband? Great waders by the way. Miss you guys!
Your curtains are awesome! Way to go! Your house is so cute. Also love the waders! Nice moves!
WHAT?!?! He has 8 teeth already? Brenna is one day older and doesn't have ANY yet! Your curtains turned out awesome! I am very impressed.
Post a Comment