We had our ward Christmas party the other night and I couldn't help but feel super grateful. Looking closely at the stage, you can see our Bishop, Bishop Taylor, sitting down and talking to the ward. He's new and has been so great for our ward. I love being a part of this community and the strength I feel from these people. It's incredible to believe in the same things and come together to support one another. I know if I ever need anything, this group of people will always be there for my family. Our bishop is always referring to us as the ward family and it describes my feelings perfectly. I have no doubt that the organization of the church was divinely revealed. Raising my kids in this community is a dream and I feel so blessed to be a part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment