2020 was the year of the COVID pandemic. Everyone, world wide, faced challenges. City and state wide shutdowns, remote learning and working, mask wearing, quarantining, loss of jobs, lack of family, food shortages, limited medical help, home church and so on. However difficult the year, we were plenty blessed and had a fairly good years. We were blessed that even though Scott worked at home for a short time, he still had a job. Because I stay home, I was able to help with the kids online learning. Our family is close enough we never felt super disconnected. We stayed healthy. The sacrament was authorized to be administered at home. And my favorite part was the amount of time we spent together, Looking back, that was worth all the heartache. Having everyone close and safely gathered in our home was the greatest blessing of all. We were able to spend the summer together camping at our property in Ashton. We had weekends at home full of movie marathons and video game competitions. Looking back, even through this weird time, I feel so blessed.
We welcomed in the new year with a low key evening. We watched a movie and ate finger foods. Then, the next morning the boys and I went sledding while Scott stayed home and worked on the Yeti. It was fun having all the boys old enough to go down and up the hill by themselves. Even though Kyle was skeptical at first, he ended up loving it. I love these boys of mine.
Tayden found my keyboard and typed this after I was done blogging. I thought it was too cute to delete.
This is Tayden and he is so awesome and so good at football and best on the basketball team and bye. Don’t tell my mom she will get mad so pls. Don’t tell her so TPACK OUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment