While Scott was gone, I held down the fort. It was a busy few days. Friday night, Tayden had his end of year football party. It was great. He was recognized for his amazing job as defensive end and I’m already looking forward to next year.
Tayden with his head coach, Jake Denning, and defense coach, Trevor Peterson.
Saturday was our annual Halloween party at the Hansen’s. It was really fun. I didn’t get pictures of the boys, but I will tomorrow before they go trick or treating. I snapped one quick picture of Tayden because his makeup looked awesome. We’ll, everything but the lipstick blood. We’ll change that for the big day.
Sunday was the big day! Dave and Cheryl were set apart to serve as missionaries. We went down for the day and to say goodbye. Of course I cried. It pulled my heart out. I’ve really grown to love them over the past 12 years. It was a rough day and while we’ll miss them, I’m sure great things are ahead.
Monday, Scott stayed home because he wasn’t feeling well. But since he was home, he powered through cutting the meat. Cache was especially intriqued this year and talked Scott’s ear off through out the process. As for myself, I’m definitely getting better at wrapping the meat. I have a good system down.
And an exciting day for Beckett, he lost another tooth. He’s my own little Jack-O-Latern.
It’s been a great couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment