Monday, October 22, 2018

Hunting

Scott’s parents are leaving on a mission next week and Scott was planning on going hunting with Dad one last time before he left. Tayden was so bummed that he wasn’t going this time, but I gentle explained that Dad needed some time with his dad. He understood and tried his best to dry his eyes and put on a happy face. Scott packed up and left while I put the kids to bed. About a half hour later Scott called and said, “Get Tayden ready, I’m coming to get him. Most of my memories of hunting are with my dad and grandpa, and I want Tayden to have that too. He needs time with my dad as much as I do”. I was so proud of Scott. Tayden hustled to pack his stuff, Scott came back and away they went. I hope Tayden always remembers that kind gesture and that trip with his Grandpa. 








Dave’s brother, Fred. 



No comments: