Our family pictures were amazing this year. Not only because of the quality of the photos or how amazing the kids were during the shoot...but the awesome story behind it. I wasn't feeling well the day pictures were scheduled. But because of hunting season and birthdays, Friday was the only day we could do it. So I laid around all day until pictures, got ready and did the shoot and then came home and laid back down. Scott already had plans to see a movie with some friends and I assured him I'd be find and sent him out the door. The big boys, noticing how cruddy I felt insisted I stay in bed and they'd put the little boys to bed. I trusted them completely and listened to them as they tucked their brothers in. I woke up around 10:30 that night and walked around the house to make sure everything was in order. Every one of the boys were in bed sound asleep and the mess had been tidied up. My heart burst with pride. How grateful I am for those sweet boys.

























































No comments:
Post a Comment