Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturday Night BBQ

We had some friends over last night for a BBQ. We are so lucky, and I mean SO lucky, to have the amazing friends down here that we do. All the husbands, wives and kids (for the most part) get along. The men have guy nights, wives have Bachelorette night and the kids have play dates. These are the people that make living in Las Vegas not just bearable, but actually enjoyable. 

Last night we had everyone over. Well, almost everyone. Some of the besties are out of town. It was a great night full of laughing, good conversation, yummy food and wild kids. Couldn't ask for anything better, really. Well, maybe except for a less wild 3 year old boy. 

Thanks for the pictures Melissa!! 

The boys enjoying some patio conversation.

Melissa was trying to get the boys together for a pose. Apparently Tayden volunteered. 

The husbands. From left to right: Craig, Adam, Scott, Shawn and Matt.

The lovely ladies. Left to Right. Chelsea, Melissa, Me (proof of pregnancy), Sheena and Cori.

Sheena and Cori are 2 of my 4 other friends that are pregnant. The others were out of town this weekend. There are 5 of us due to have babies within 6 weeks of each other! No, Melissa- you did not miss an awesome winter party. Haha! Seriously though, I am so excited to be having babies with these fabulous ladies!  

I adore these ladies. 
Minus the fact that nobody seemed to care that I was enduring stage one of chip choking. 

I love my Las Vegas Family. 



4 comments:

Echo said...

you look so cute Stacey! Cute little momma!

Taryn said...

When you live away from family those friends really do become your family! Glad you have a great support group there!

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

So sad we missed it!! Cant wait to see you guys!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you guys!!