As I mentioned before, my parents came down for a few days this past week. They came strictly to help with the kids while we were dealing with the doctor and to give me moral support over the past few days of chaos. Even though the whole reason they came was to help, I feel bad that we weren't very entertaining. We went out to dinner one night and went to take the kids to the Bellagio fountains. My mom and dad got a little shopping in as well, but other than that--we mostly stayed home.
Between the 3 camera phones, we documented a little of their trip.
Beckett loves his chocolate ice cream. Funny story. He was screaming in his chair he was done until he saw my mom busting out the camera. He immediately stopped and smiled. What a ham.
Mom and Dad at the big B.
I love this picture. It totally sums up my mom and I's relationship.
She is my best friend. She is always by my side talking me through things and offering support. She (and my dad) seriously picked everything up and drove 10+ hours just to be there for me. The trip was quick, but they will never know how much it meant to me. Just to know how much they love me and my family brings tears to my eyes. I love them so much.
Yep, here he is again. Master of disaster. Enjoying some dinner at one of my favorite spots, Bucca di Bepos. He insisted on using the big serving spoon as his utensil. His shirt was such a mess when he was done eating, I had to turn it inside out for the rest of the evening.
Thanks again Mom and Dad. You guys are truly amazing and we appreciate your kindness so much. You lifted a huge weight off our shoulders this weekend and we can never thank you enough.
Love you!




2 comments:
What a family you come from. I'm so glad you had such awesome support during such a hard time. Parents (and moms especially!) are the best!
I'm so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws! I love you all!
Post a Comment