We had a great time celebrating Fathers Day this year. Scott told me on Saturday he wanted to go out and look for shorts and a new shirt. Well since I had already bought him some for Fathers Day he received his gift a day early. Tayden thought it was so fun to watch Scott open gifts, that he want to give him more. He got the gift bag I had given Scott, ran to his toy room and filled it up with toys. A few minutes later he came down and yelled, "Happy Fathers Day!". Scott opened his first bag of toys and Tayden refilled it about 17 more times.
On Sunday I tried to give Scott the best day that I could. Even though it was full of crying and cranky kids--I cooked dinner and tried to let him relax as much I could. I even baked him a golf cake. He snapped a picture of it with his phone. But since he's not home right now (or ever since he started working) I don't have access to it. I'll show my inspiration.
I am so grateful for Scott and the great man that he is. He has the best work ethic of anyone I know. He puts in four 14 hour days a week and still manages to take care of his pregnant wife and play with his children. I love him for everything he is and am so blessed to be a part of his life. We love you Scott. Always, forever and no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment