Friday, May 6, 2011

Announcing...

David Scott Packard. ISU Graduate.

Thats right. My husband graduated tonight. My heart was swollen with pride as I watched him walk across the stage, shutting the door to this chapter of his life. He put in endless hours of pain staking labor to get this degree. It was long. It was hard. But it was worth it. To say I am proud of him doesn't even hit the tip of my emotion toward him. I am beaming.

For this special day, I made the boys matching shirts.

Front: Way To Go Dad!

Back: Packard '11

A little brotherly love.

Walking the stage.

Dad and his sons.

We tried to get a nice family picture, but Tayden really loved his 'tiger' shirt.

Theres a smile.

T also loved Dads Hat.

So we thought B would too.

Good job, Honey! You are amazing and I am extremely proud of your accomplishment.
Love you.

2 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Awesome! Congrats Scott (and Stacey)!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! And those shirts are DARLING! :)