Thursday, May 5, 2011

L.V. House


I had a chat with Echo (my SIL) today and she wanted to see pictures of the house in Las Vegas. Since I am less than email savvy and much better posting pictures on blogger-I decided to go this route. Enjoy the tour Echo...and everyone else who wants to join!

Front of the home. The yard is in need of a little TLC, luckily our community has appearance ordinances and the Landlord will be planting new grass.

View walking in the front door.

Front room. The front door is off to the left. You can use the carseat as a point of reference. Its in the same spot in all the pictures. Nevada homes are completely different from Idaho homes. These large cut-outs are for the TVs. I'm still a little confused about it, but we'll see how it works out. This picture is taken from the dining area.

Kitchen. Dining area is off to the left. It looks into the front room. So its all one big room. Closest door is to the pantry and the furthest is to the garage. In the island is the sink and dishwasher.

Half of the backyard. The weeds are being pulled and grass is being planted as well. But you want to know the best part about it? It means we get to take TANNER!!! :) WOO HOO

Heading up stairs. The door showing is the front door. Off to the left is a 1/2 bath and hall closet.

Walking upstairs...obviously. lol

Upstairs view from master bedroom. The two far doors are the boys bedrooms and the one to the right is the bathroom. Across from the bathroom is the laundry room and a hall closet.

Looking into the master bedroom.

Master bath. If you look into the mirror you can see (my sister and I..lol) a makeup vanity and shower. The door is into the toilet.

My bathtub. Sorry Echo! :) Incentive for you to come right?

Walk-in Closet.

Kids bathroom.

Laundry room.

One of the boys rooms. They are basically the same expect Taydens rooms has a small walk-in closet.

A little bit of Nevada scenery.

The End!

4 comments:

Ann said...

It's sooo nice, I'm a little jealous. Also, isn't it time for your dear SIL to update her blog?

Jamie said...

So cool! Congrats on finding a house so quickly! It looks great! I hope the move goes really well for all y'all!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can we move in with you? Looks like a great place, I'm so happy that things are falling into place for you guys!

Echo said...

Love it! I am jealous of the pool, I mean the bathtub. Looks like you have plenty of space for visitors!! BTW, is that your mom's new car in the drive way!?? I was thinking she got a car, not an SUV. I am so excited to get to keep your fourth child (aka Tanner) with you. (Don't tell Scott I included him in the children category...but come on, he fits) I'm so excited for you. First things first, you get there then you get the internet ASAP!

Love ya!