I cooked dinner. I know...crazy right. Well, for my family it is. Due to schooling, Scott and I are never on the same dinner schedule, well, except for on the weekends. I figured that since I have the Digorno pizza and bread sticks box practically memorized, it was time to actually make dinner. So the other night, my mom and I played cook. It was AWESOME! She taught me how to make a super easy, super yummy pasta and we had fun doing it.
Looks good right? Here is how.Ingredients:
-1 package penne pasta
-1 bag spinach
-1 can olives
-1 container cherry tomatoes
-1 container mushrooms
-1 bag shrimp
-1 tub goat cheese
-garlic
Cook pasta according to package. Let cool. Mince garlic, put in large skillet with a little olive oil and cook on medium heat. Add to garlic oil: spinach, olives, mushrooms and shrimp. Cook until spinach is 'cooked down' and let simmer until most of the moisture is gone. Mix in with pasta and add the tomatoes (I cut them in half) and goat cheese. Stir and Enjoy. I had a balsamic salad dressing that I put on top and it was delish.
Anyway, I am proud.
I think I will try this cooking thing again.
I kind of like it.
I think I will try this cooking thing again.
I kind of like it.
2 comments:
mmm yummy! looks great. i have been so craving a pasta salad! i will have to try this. thanks!
way to go stac!!! I knew you could cook...that looks delightful.
I was nervous from your title, I thought I was going to open your blog to find a dark haired stacey or something. cooking isnt crazy, its contagious...you'll be a pro soon enough. Happy cookin'!
Post a Comment