Tuesday, April 20, 2010

D.I Chair

We were at the D.I the other day when Tayden spotted a chair just his size. I didn't have my wallet with me, so my mom bought him the cutest little five dollar chair. It was in major need of some TLC and I was just the person to do it. Haha...yeah right. I had several different ideas and couldn't decide on one, so I incorporated a little of everything. It turned out okay. I like it, don't love it, but I like it. I can't complain too much though, because I had everything I needed laying around the house...so it was a fun free project, minus the five bucks my mom shelled out. With that said, here are the before and after pictures.


5 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love it!! Good job you crafty woman!!

Becky said...

Look at you Mrs. Crafty. I love it, so dang cute!

sam and kyrsten said...

this looks so great! i dont know why you love it because it looks so good!

Amanda said...

wow stac...this is super cute. You are SO crafty! You better not say that your not, ever again!!!

Unknown said...

I am way impressed with your talents.