The weather was so nice today! Not shorts weather by any means, but nicer than anything we have seen in the past few weeks. So, I decided to take Tayden outside to play in the backyard. It's obviously been too long since we went outside because I had no idea how to dress little mister. I guess I thought it was still winter? We had to keep shedding layer after layer. Regardless of how many clothes he had on or how many times he biffed it... he had so much fun. Seriously, I don't think the kid quite smiling. Its going to be one fun summer!
Little boy in our big backyard.
3 comments:
glad its getting warmer! you never know with pocatello! just wanted to tell you your family pictures are darling! you have such a good looking family! hope all is well!
Alright, first of all...LOVE THE FAMILY PICTURES! Second, does that mean I get to check off another YW goal (seeing that you did a great job with the in/out of focus thingy). And last but definetly not least, I LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY! He is so adorable. Love you guys!
Don't you just love being a first time mom? I hear by the 4th kid your lucky to have shoes on everyone let alone extra layers. :) If you want to e-mail me at kimbo-jo@hotmail.com so I have your e-mail I will talk you through the faux aging technique I used for my partition. It is SUPER easy!
Post a Comment